I find myself wanting to say something profound. I know that the words are there, but they are just out of reach. Maybe it's because I'm tired, or maybe there's just too much going on in my head at the moment. I'm supposed to be recording a song for a friend of mine who is leaving state this week.... but I can't. I can't pick the beat, I can't find the words, I got nothin'. This is a stupid blog. Why did I write this? Boredom. That must be it.
On another note, Courtney is sick. She's been waking up the past few hours to vomit. She says that her tummy hurts really bad and then she pukes and suddenly it doesn't hurt anymore and she goes back to sleep. It's taking everything within me not to rush her to the hospital. Aaron says she'll be fine and it's probably just a virus or something. I just hate not knowing why she's sick. No fever or other symptoms. Just vomiting and tummy ache.
I'd better get to bed. I got a BIG day tomorrow and both kids are sound asleep... for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment