That's what I have right now, just a moment. Carter is asleep, Courtney is playing in her room, Aaron is at Wal-Mart and things are quiet... finally. I have had a kinda rough day, not terrible, just frustrating. I gave up on trying to write/record the song I was supposed to have done yesterday. I woke up late which meant that Courtney was late for school. Carter was a really good baby for the first half of the day but has been screaming ever since. Courtney was never this fussy. He wants to be held all the time. I can feed, burp, change, and play with him and as soon as I put him down he starts fussing and the fussing turns into crying and the crying turns into screaming. I feel bad for saying this, but I want some time away from the kids. That's just me being honest. The only time I'm away from them is when they are at my mom's house, and while they are there I am working. I just want one day with no kids, no work, no worries. I want to sleep in and lay on the couch watching t.v. (which we don't have). I want to eat when I want to eat, sleep when I want to sleep, and not have to spend a whole day with a headache. Just for one day. Does that make me a bad mommy? I'm sure it's normal for mothers to be overwhelmed to the point where they just want to scream and cry.
Aaron is annoying the crap out of me. Sometimes the way he talks in that high-pitched "baby" voice and the way he inhales his food while pacing in the kitchen and they way he plays his music over and over again just make me want to scream. The past couple of days I've had to just ask him to go hang out with Joey or go to the store, just to get a moment's peace. Or I should say a piece of a moment. I guess I am being selfish. It's not that I don't want to take care of my children. It surely isn't because I don't love them, because I do love them more than anything in the whole world.
Yesterday was a pretty good day. I got to hang out with Robbi most of the day and we put together a picture frame set with pictures of us with our friend Misha. We gave it to her last night, it was her last night at Sephora. :( I'm gonna miss her.
I don't want to stay on here too long because Aaron should be back soon.
I guess I'll go for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment