Thursday, January 27, 2011
Up And At Em'!!
Crazy day already. I didn't even try to go to sleep until after midnight and I was up most of the night with Courtney because she was puking and had a tummy ache (bad enough that she was doubled over in pain and crying). Took her to the E.R. at 7am and found out she's constipated... greeeeaaaaaattt. I'm supposed to pick up Robbi in 2 hours and I still have to take a shower, get dressed, put on make-up, clean out the car, and get the baby ready. Not to mention the fact that I have to wash Courtney's sheets and blankets from last night and finish cleaning the house and pick her up from school. All of this while feeding a baby, changing diapers, going shopping, taking pictures.... You see why I'm overwhelmed? The hardest part is that I was supposed to have a song finished for Misha and I haven't even started. It's not that I haven't tried, but I've been so busy, and when I did have a free moment, nothing moved me. It's usually not THIS hard for me to write a song and record it. I can usually do it all in about an hour. I'm just frustrated....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment