Sunday, February 6, 2011

Something In The Weigh

So, I weighed myself this morning.  I'm at 188lbs... still. I was hoping to be at 178 by now, which would have been possible, had I continued on my workout regimen.  However, I slacked off after the first week of January, so I have no one to blame, but myself.  I think I am too comfortable being this size.  I don't think of myself as fat, or overweight, or chunky... until I see a picture of myself.  Or when I have to go somewhere and actually get out of my pajamas, and I realize that none of my clothes fit anymore.  I remember being a size 8 in highschool.  I remember weighing 125 lbs and complaining "I'm so fat!"  What an idiot I was!  Now, I would happily settle for a size 12 and 150lbs.  I've set my goal weight at 145 lbs.  I'm just not very motivated to do the work necessary to get there.  I need to do something though.  I'm going to be a bridesmaid in Robbi's wedding in August and I'm going to be singing at the reception of Maryann's wedding in September.  I also need to change my eating habits.  I don't eat very much, only once or twice a day, but the things I do eat aren't perfect.  I don't eat a bunch of sugar or fried foods or  anything like that, but I'll eat a bowl of cheerio's for breakfast and a double cheeseburger for lunch.  I can't get away from my sweet tea addiction, though.
I had started a workout routine and a diet log and I was pretty faithful for the first week.  I can't make myself workout if Aaron is here, and he's here 4 days out of the week.  I also can't make myself clean while he's here... I don't know why.

1 comment:

  1. I won't clean or workout when there is someone there who can see me either. I hate being watched, it makes me feel like I'm being silently critiqued. I hate that feeling. I seriously need to lose some weight as well. I'm over 230. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete