There is a lot on my mind, as usual. There are so many things that I want to say/type/write but the words are stuck in my head. I know how I feel, but you don't.
I wish that I could write the way others do. I want to be able to write so eloquently that the reader is transported into my mind. I want to be so exquisitely descriptive that the reader is able to visualize every single sentence and bring it to life. I love reading what others have written, most of the time. I've come across some blogs on the internet that I read and go "huh?". I also have a thing about misspelling. Not the intentional 'cuz, goin', whatcha, etc. etc. etc. And I don't usually care if the grammar is off or a comma misplaced, because I do the same things... I hate commas. WHERE ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO GO?!?! But, it's the misuse of they're, there, and their. And the just plain ol' misspelled words that bug me, not the typos. I find myself correcting other people. Sometimes I try to ignore their spelling but it bugs the crap out of me! I must be crazy. And perhaps a bit of a control freak? I don't know. All I know is, when I'm writing to someone and I don't know exactly how a word is spelled I look it up before putting it in my text. I can't just guess and think "They know what word that is." or "They won't know if it's misspelled, anyway."
I love having the internet. It's pretty new to me. I'm addicted! It keeps me in touch with the rest of the world, which is great because I think otherwise I may go crazy being cooped up in this tiny house with small children and no adult conversation.
Anyway my point, and the reason for the title, is that I wish I could put my thoughts in other people's words. The people that speak/write well.
No comments:
Post a Comment