So much has happened this past week... Last Tuesday, the head gasket blew on the car that we JUST bought. The car that we spent our tax returns on. The ONLY working vehicle that we had. Also, my dad had surgery to break up blood clots in his legs and increase circulation to his feet. Then he had a series of mini strokes (that he STILL hasn't seen the doctor about). On Wednesday, Aaron's mom came into town and Carter started getting a REALLY runny nose. On Thursday, we borrowed Donnie's car (for $20) to go visit with Aaron'a mom, step-dad, sister, and brother-in-law. Friday we borrowed my mom's car to visit with them again (after 7pm when Aaron got off work). Saturday I spent the day with my mom at a jewelry show and then Rayne and A.J. came to spend the night. Saturday is also the day that I started getting a sore throat. Sunday, I felt like CRUD but I went to church anyway. We spent the day together (Mom, Donnie, Aaron, Courtney, Carter, Rayne, AJ, and I) at church, and IHOP, and then back at the house. Monday, I started painting my room. Today, Tuesday, I finished painting my room. I am still getting over being sick. Aaron got a new job today making over $2 more per hour, and getting 2x-3x the hours per week. Later this week, some guy is supposed to fix our PT Cruiser in exchange for our Cavalier. Things are okay. I thank God for every blessing, even the ones in disguise. I trust Him. I pray that things are turning around for us. For all of us. I seriously feel like I have no friends, and as much as I miss it, I think I'm okay with it. Oh well. Tomorrow is another day.
Or as Carter says, "a new day."
Good night, God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment