Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Take A Hike

I just got back from walking to the front office to pay rent.  It's not that bad of a walk, really.  It's about a mile total, but there's this steep hill that had my legs burning and my heart pumping and my lungs reaching for oxygen. Even the hill wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't for the fact that I was pushing the stroller with the car seat and the baby in it...  But either way, I made it there and back and rent was paid on time.  Now I'm sweaty.
Aaron may be going to New York for a week for his job.  I don't mind so much that he goes, although being alone with two small children for 7 days will be hell for me, but I don't see how it's worth the money.  He'll only make about $180 more that he would here in Georgia working 7 days... It doesn't make sense to me.  I'll definitely want to keep myself busy, though, if he does go.  At first I was thinking "Maybe I can spend the week with mom!" but then I remembered "Courtney has school."  Oh well, I'll think of something, I guess.
Right now the baby is asleep and I am going to put off cleaning the house and watch a movie, because I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment